168canada 发表于 2013-2-26 23:21

Winner or Loser

本帖最后由 168canada 于 2013-2-26 22:47 编辑

About three weeks ago, I was playing badminton with three people at the badminton club in a community in London. At one point, we were having an issue regarding whether the birdie that I had just served was in or out. From my standpoint of view, the birdie was in, so I insisted and I said several times confidently. However, when all the other players gave in, I somehow became alert of the possibility that the birdie was out, and the other players just wanted to be polite to me.
Upon reflection, I feel guilty of how I did, and appreciative of what the other players did in the incident. I might well have failed to see what had actually happened from my limited perspective when I felt sure of what I saw with my own eyes. While I score a point in the game, my opponent players score much higher in their integrity. Besides, there are many things more important and precious than a winning a point or a game.

168canada 发表于 2013-2-26 23:34

本帖最后由 168canada 于 2013-2-26 22:36 编辑

I really do not care I am a winner or not, but I really care all of our health, feelings and happiness; at least, there is no way for me to hurt any of you in any way.

kiar 发表于 2013-2-27 05:16

Didnt really look into it but it is good to express that you are hurt.
I hope things get solved. cheers.

168canada 发表于 2013-2-27 10:47

本帖最后由 168canada 于 2013-2-27 09:52 编辑

回复 3# kiar

Thanks for your kindness and feedback!

I did not get hurt. I just want to learn and grow from my experience, and I would like to share my experience with you all.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Winner or Loser